Tuesday, July 31, 2007

An average day...

Well today was pretty boring and normal. Our friend Ann left this morning and headed off back to Alabama. My mom and I went to Target to buy dominoes to play Mexican Train and Chicken Foot, and I ended up buying a new shirt and a 30 GB I-pod! Finally!! Now I'm tring to put movies onto my computer to put them on my I-pod. Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon so that I can watch movies wherever. This i-pod is a big improvement to my little dinky second generation Shuffle so I'm really happy, and I don't have buyer's remorse which is good. It only took 5 minutes to download my whole 1.5 GB of music and 1.5 GB of T.V. shows and music videos so that was good and I have plenty of room for more stuff!

So yeah! That was my day! Very exciting I know! You so wish you were me! Just kidding! HaHa! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home