Fencing
Woot! Yesterday I went to my first sports lesson ever! Fencing! It is so much fun. Right now we're learning all about footwork and stabing the other person with the foil. HeHe! It's truly fun! The instucter keeps calling out "advance, retreat, advance, double advance..." so it kinda gets stuck in your head. You wouldn't think footwork is an actual workout, but you definatly sweat a whole lot! I can't wait until we get to practice with partners!
Today, for the first part of the morning, my mom and I camped out at Starbucks for a while, so she could finish her bible study with out the noise of construction going on around. (Did I mention we started construction on our house. We're adding an office and home theater over our dining and living room. I think my mom has put pictures of it on her blog at http://thequotidianlife.blogspot.com . Check them out there). And then went over to my mom's biblestudy's friends house for a while and I watched Howl's Moving Castle which is an awesome movie and Howl is the hottest animated character ever!!!!! (Even ask Irene!) We came back home and chilled out to the sound of banging and saw blades as they started to put the floor in upstairs. It's half done, so I might get to walk on it tomorrow! Yay!
OOO and yesterday, we bought a PS3 for the home theater because it has blue-ray capibilities and is just cool to say that you have one! HeHe! It also has internet and a bunch of other stuff that I can't pronounce. So yeah! I think thats about it!
Bye!
Today, for the first part of the morning, my mom and I camped out at Starbucks for a while, so she could finish her bible study with out the noise of construction going on around. (Did I mention we started construction on our house. We're adding an office and home theater over our dining and living room. I think my mom has put pictures of it on her blog at http://thequotidianlife.blogspot.com . Check them out there). And then went over to my mom's biblestudy's friends house for a while and I watched Howl's Moving Castle which is an awesome movie and Howl is the hottest animated character ever!!!!! (Even ask Irene!) We came back home and chilled out to the sound of banging and saw blades as they started to put the floor in upstairs. It's half done, so I might get to walk on it tomorrow! Yay!
OOO and yesterday, we bought a PS3 for the home theater because it has blue-ray capibilities and is just cool to say that you have one! HeHe! It also has internet and a bunch of other stuff that I can't pronounce. So yeah! I think thats about it!
Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home