Camp ect.
Nooo!! Camp James 2007 is over and it is so sad!!! I love camp so much no words can descibe it! The last week was really fun and laid back. I dressed up everyday, so that was fun(Thanks Kristin!). I went to the banquet afterwords and it was boring. I really wanted to leave, but I had to say goodbye to all of my friends so I waited until it was mostly over. After that I went to the beach to camp and it was awesome! The water was so warm and the waves broke right on shore, so you could just float in the ocean and not drown. HeHe. We had a bonfire when it got darker and the fire was so hot it was green!!! You couldn't even get close to it! At night, it was the perfect temperture and you could hear the ocean! Today has been kinda boring. I watched 4 episodes of Gilmore Girls (I *heart* Jess!) Later I think I'm gunna go to the movies with a few friends.
Ttyl!
Ttyl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home