Updates and Whatnot
Soo... yeah. Haven't writen in a while, mostly because the people who read this, I see everyday, but its still fun. So..umm... nothing really has been going on. Mostly homework and school stuff. I did a monologe in drama and I'm gunna start the directing unit tomorrow. It should be fun. The biggest bummer about it is that I'm gunna miss half of it because I'm going on a cruise!! Yay! I can't wait! Ergo*, I will talk to my teacher to see if I can act first so I can direct. Yay! So that's about it. I think Scrooge auditions are coming up soon, so I can't wait for that. It will be so awesome! Two of my friends are doing it with me so it will be really awesome! Yay! So yeah that's about it!
Ttyl!
*It's my word of the day.
Ttyl!
*It's my word of the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home