Bored again...
Once again I am ridiculously bored. After grading and collating papers, I have nothing to do...uhhgg. So now I have nothing to do...well...I could read "The Old Man and the Sea" or "All Quiet on the Western Front" but really...who wants to read those books. I have another book called "The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney". No, I didn't buy the book just because it had my "name" on it. It's actually quiet interesting. It's about this girl who can see ghosts. Very much like the Mediator series so far...but the ghost that I think will end up being her "boyfriend" seems a lot lamer than Jesse from the Mediator. Apparently I have a thing for characters with J names: Jack Sparrow, Jesse, Jess Marino (Gilmore Girls) etc. So yeah. Maybe I just have an obsession with the letter J. Maybe I should change my name to Jackie, or Jenny or Jameka or Jessie. I don't know.
So yeah...what routine today is basically like I describe in my previous post except instead of the guys watching Nascar on TV they're actually at the race in Fontana. They got up at 4:30 am to get to the parking lot at 7ish and tailgate until 5pm later today. The race won't be over until 9 tonight...maybe later and then it takes 2 hours to get out of the parking lot and another hour to get back up to Victorville, (Which is where all of our cousins live and where I'm staying for the weekend). So it's very exciting as you can tell.
I've been having major caffeine withdraw ls because I'm used to having coffee everyday and now nothing. I feel like Lorelai. I discovered I really like Carmel Macchiatos. They're very yummy. They are coffee-e and carmel-y. Yumm...now I want one...maybe I could persuade my mom to go get coffee for everyone...hmm..not likely though. I kinda feel schitsofrentic right now. No I don't! Yes I do! Uhggg!! You see what I mean?!
I better go before the other half of me takes over...or will it...
TTYL
So yeah...what routine today is basically like I describe in my previous post except instead of the guys watching Nascar on TV they're actually at the race in Fontana. They got up at 4:30 am to get to the parking lot at 7ish and tailgate until 5pm later today. The race won't be over until 9 tonight...maybe later and then it takes 2 hours to get out of the parking lot and another hour to get back up to Victorville, (Which is where all of our cousins live and where I'm staying for the weekend). So it's very exciting as you can tell.
I've been having major caffeine withdraw ls because I'm used to having coffee everyday and now nothing. I feel like Lorelai. I discovered I really like Carmel Macchiatos. They're very yummy. They are coffee-e and carmel-y. Yumm...now I want one...maybe I could persuade my mom to go get coffee for everyone...hmm..not likely though. I kinda feel schitsofrentic right now. No I don't! Yes I do! Uhggg!! You see what I mean?!
I better go before the other half of me takes over...or will it...
TTYL

1 Comments:
thats kool whats up its amy
Post a Comment
<< Home