Happy New Year and such...
Happy New Year!!! I can't believe it's already 2008!! Time goes fast! It feels like just yesterday I was in Hong Kong, but that was almost 3 years ago! Oh wow! That's a while back! Well it's been a while since I've last posted a blog so here a a bunch of updates....
1) Scrooge the Musical went amazingly well and in the spring we will be doing Footloose!! I can't wait!!!!!
2) Christmas was really fun! I got Rock Band. (Which everyone already knows cause everyone has played it)
3) Winter break has been amazing. Kristin, Kyle and hung out 5 days in a row! I think that's a record and done just about everything there is to do in Foothill. (Multiple times)
4) Umm..New Year's Eve was kinda fun. We had a bounce house and we bounced for a while and made a lot of noise and sunk in one part of the bounce house that we could all touch the ground. So it's all good.
5) School starts again on Monday. Blehh! Well at least it will be nice to see everyone again
and drum roll please.......
6) Today I watched 10 episodes of Gilmore Girls in a row!! Ta Da! That's 8 nonstop hours of Lorilei and Rory Gilmore and there witty dialouge, budding romances and troubles they get themselves in and out of for the whole day!! It was truly amazing. I like Logan....but Jess Mariano is still my imaginary boyfriend!! (or is he real?!)
So yupp! That's been my life lately. Nothing to exciting, but to quote the good old Bon Jovi "It's my life."
1) Scrooge the Musical went amazingly well and in the spring we will be doing Footloose!! I can't wait!!!!!
2) Christmas was really fun! I got Rock Band. (Which everyone already knows cause everyone has played it)
3) Winter break has been amazing. Kristin, Kyle and hung out 5 days in a row! I think that's a record and done just about everything there is to do in Foothill. (Multiple times)
4) Umm..New Year's Eve was kinda fun. We had a bounce house and we bounced for a while and made a lot of noise and sunk in one part of the bounce house that we could all touch the ground. So it's all good.
5) School starts again on Monday. Blehh! Well at least it will be nice to see everyone again
and drum roll please.......
6) Today I watched 10 episodes of Gilmore Girls in a row!! Ta Da! That's 8 nonstop hours of Lorilei and Rory Gilmore and there witty dialouge, budding romances and troubles they get themselves in and out of for the whole day!! It was truly amazing. I like Logan....but Jess Mariano is still my imaginary boyfriend!! (or is he real?!)
So yupp! That's been my life lately. Nothing to exciting, but to quote the good old Bon Jovi "It's my life."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home