Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Musical Theater and such...

So yeah... me and my friend have decided to get a head start (2 months early) on the musical theater unit in drama. At the moment, we're doing "Mama I'm a Big Girl Now" and "Without Love". They should be pretty fun. We have all the rest of the actors for the parts picked out, so it should be good. So we should be able to start "rehearsal" sooner than later. So it should be good. Right now we're doing The House on Mango Street in drama. It's really fun! I was grilled for the first time yesterday, which was fun and hard at the same time. As of now, I am a cloud, Girl 2 and Sister 3. I think my goal for the end of the year is to actually have a character with a name!!! I think it might be managible. Oh well. It's fun anyway and I'm just glad I am in it! Yay for DRAMA!! (The class)

Talk later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home